Envoy Car Tracking Limited offers a trusted and Reliable Products like: Bomb Dectector, Gate opener, CCTV Cameras e.t.c
SPEED LIMITING DEVICE
Our speed limiting devices are Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) certified.
INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE AND CALIBRATION:
Our installation is done by our specially trained and licensed technicians in accordance with Federal Road Safety Corps technical requirement and support.
COST:(TO COVER PRODUCT SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, ONE YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY, ONE YEAR INSTALLATION COMPLETION CERTIFICATE, MAINTENANCE AND CALIBRATION)
Price(Sales and Installation) N40,000
Price(Sales and Installation) N50,000
Our prices apply to all agents/sales representatives/partners and are subject to changes without any prior notice to customers. We also have flexible payment system under our one (1) year contract terms and condition.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
A series of sensors detect how fast you're going, then communicate that information to the engine's computer, which manages nearly all the engine's functions. Once you reach a pre-determined top speed, the computer steps in and restrict the flow of air and fuel to the engine and even the sparks that cause combustion. Either way, you'll be unable to exceed the top speed as determined by the car's manufacturer [source: K-Speed].
THE ADVANTAGES OF ROAD SPEED LIMITER SYSTEMS
• Reduced accident risk due to limitation of the maximum vehicle speed
• Decreased environmental pollution due to minimized pollutant emissions
• Driver is able to devote full attention to the traffic environment, because there is no need to monitor speed visually
• Easy installation of retrofit systems
• Reduced maintenance costs and insurance premiums
• Discourages employees (drivers) from abusing company vehicles and attracting bad publicity.
• Lower operating costs as a consequence of
– reduced wear
– reduced fuel consumption
– Lower service costs
– Longer vehicle lifetime
– Elimination of fines for speeding
• Reduces the rate at vehicle's tires are blown out.
• Increases Safety of lives and properties